Maintenance requests

The maintenance request form can be found on the main College website, here. Please select the Maintenance and Maintenance Requests option from the drop-down menu.

Alternatively, you can collect paper copies of the form from the Porters’ Lodge.

Requests for new lightbulbs should be made using this form. Unfortunately, due to the huge number of different types of lightbulbs used around the main College site and in the external hostels, it is not possible to keep spares within the Porters’ Lodge. Requests for maintenance in student common areas, such as the JCR, Taylor Library and the Pelican Bar, should also be made using the maintenance request form.

Emergency maintenance requests

Please contact the Porters’ Lodge if you have an emergency maintenance request, such as a burst pipe or power failure. You can phone the porters on 01223 3(38000).

Maintenance queries

If you have any questions regarding maintenance, or think your request has gone unanswered, please contact the Clerk of Works. Alternatively, the Maintenance Office is located in Stable Yard and is open from 8am–4.30pm, Monday–Friday. Please note that the length of time it takes to respond to a job request will depend on the severity of the job and the current workload of the maintenance team.