Changing subjects

If you are seriously considering changing subjects, speak to your Tutor as soon as possible. It is a good idea to speak to someone involved with the subject you wish to change to, such as a supervisor or Director of Studies. In most cases students are only permitted to change if at least a 2.i is achieved in end of year examinations. Cases are considered on an individual basis. You should contact your Tutor first.